How to operate the Tube bending machine correctly?
Tube Bending Machine can be broadly divided into Semi-automatic pipe bending machines and automatic pipe bending machines. The automatic pipe bending machine is also called NC hydraulic tube bending machine, which is numerically controlled, with computer version control, and is hydraulic. Transmission devises for work and automation.
1. The machine tool must be well-grounded, and the wire must not be less than 4mm2 copper flexible wire. It is not allowed to connect to a power supply voltage that exceeds the specified range, and it cannot be plugged in and powered out. Plug-in, can not use megohmmeter to test the control loop, otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. When plugging or unplugging the connector, do not pull the wires or cables to prevent soldering.
3. Proximity switches, encoders, etc. cannot be hit with hard objects.
4. Do not bump the display unit with sharp objects.
5. The electrical box must be placed in a ventilated place, and it is forbidden to work in dust and corrosive gas.
6. Do not install or change the input and output terminals of the PC without permission.
7. When changing the power of the machine tool, the motor rotation must be reconfirmed.
8. The machine tool should be kept clean, and special attention should be paid to no foreign matter in the sliding grooves such as clamping blocks and sliders.
9. Add lubricating oil to the chain and other sliding parts regularly.
10. The power must be disconnected during cleaning and maintenance.
11.Preparation before starting: check whether the oil level of the fuel tank reaches the oil level line, fill up each lubrication point, turn on the motor to confirm the steering, and check the pump for an abnormal sound
After starting, check the hydraulic system for oil leakage (angle encoder is not allowed to refuel);
12, pressure adjustment: use an electromagnetic relief valve to adjust the pressure to ensure that the system pressure reaches the required working pressure, generally not higher than 12.5Mpa.
13.Mould adjustment: mold installation requires the mold to be centered with the clamping block, and the clamping block can be adjusted with bolts. The core head and the mold are centered, loosen the core head frame bolts, and tighten the bolts after adjusting the center.
1. When the machine is started, pay attention that the human body must not enter the range swept by the rotating arm.
2. When the machine tool is working, all personnel are prohibited from entering the space swept by the boom and pipe fittings.
3. The hydraulic system of the machine tool uses YA-N32 ordinary hydraulic oil (original brand number 20). Under normal circumstances, it is replaced once a year. The oil filter must be cleaned at the same time.
4. When adjusting the machine tool (mold), the adjuster should press the button to adjust. Never make adjustments on the machine with one person and the other on the control cabinet.
5 Remove the mandrel when the machine tool is empty or the car is empty.
6. The pressure of the hydraulic system cannot be greater than 14Mpa
7. When manually adjusting the speed of the side thrust cylinder, the swing arm should be adjusted to ≥90°, and the adjustment angle is the same as the line angle of the edge of the turning mold. It is forbidden to push sideways faster than the linear speed of the edge of the rotating mold in the manual state.
8. After using the machine for a period of time, the tension of the chain should be checked to keep the upper and lower chains tight.
9. During automatic operation, in the core bending mode, before the bent arm returns, the operator must ensure that the core head is in the tube, or that the mandrel is not blocked when the bent arm returns, otherwise, the core head or the core rod may be damaged. Bend or break.
After the work is finished, cut off the power and do the cleaning and lubrication work.