How to inspect and maintain automatic tube cutting machines?
The following items may guide you on how to inspect and maintain automatic tube cutting machines?
- Before turning on the automatic tube cutting machine daily, check the pressure of the laser working gas and cutting gas carefully. If the gas pressure is not enough, it should be replaced in time.
- The X-axis zero point, Y-axis zero point, Z-axis zero point, laser preparation status, and other buttons conditions must be inspected.
- Check the function of the zero points, limit switch and mounting block mounting screws of the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis.
- Inspect whether the circulating water level in the chiller is sufficient. If it is insufficient, it must be added in time.
- Check the external optical circuit for leaks in the circulating waterway.
- After cutting every day, check the focus lens for damage.
- Inspect the telescopic skin cavity of the external light path for burned or damaged.
- At the same time, do a good job of cleaning the equipment to ensure that all parts of the equipment are clean and free of dirt, and no debris can be placed on each part of the equipment.
- Open the drain valve of the air tank at the bottom of the air compressor for drainage after daily work completed. Close the valve while the compressor is free of water.
- After the daily work is completed, shut down according to the shutdown procedure, and then turn off the total power of the entire automatic pipe cutting machine.