High-speed fully automatic pipe cutting machine operation precautions
The following of precautions should follow while you operating High-speed fully automatic pipe cutting machine
- The dust removal device of the automatic pipe cutting machine should be intact before cutting.
- Spindle speed must be changed after stopping. Gears must have fully meshed during shifting. Stop the machine immediately for inspection if any abnormality found.
- When the long material pipe is put into the material rack and the lead wire is loosened, it should take measures to prevent the pipe from rolling, impacting and crushing people.
- When the machine tool is rotating, no part of the human body should touch the transmission parts. The workers must worn cuffs during operation, and gloves are not allowed to wear during operation. The human head should deviate from the cutting direction.
- When using a full-automatic pipe cutting machine for grinding wheels, it should be checked in advance for defects, cracks, moisture, and whether the power cord is reliable.
- When cutting the pipe head with a high-speed fully automatic pipe cutting machine, prevent the pipe head from flying out and hurt people.
- The high-speed automatic pipe cutting machine should adjust the tool and clamp the work before cutting. The length of the clamping area must not be less than 50 mm. Work can only be carried out after a test run of clamping, loosening, forward and backward with parking baffles in place.
- No one should stand in the direction of workpiece feeding and discharging.
- When changing tools, measuring workpieces, lubricating, and cleaning pipe heads, the machine must be stopped.